Sunday, July 6, 2008

Clean Your Toilet!


Is your toilet clean? I am sooooo grateful that I have been keeping up on my cleaning recently. Here's part 2 of my 4th of July.

(WARNING: gross personal details coming - squeamish might skip this post)
I hadn't felt "quite right" all day. Not sick, not bad at all, just not quite right. By the time we left for fireworks I had some mild diarrhea. I felt icky but made it through the show and home ok. But it got worse, and worse. I spent most of the night up in the bathroom throwing up and with the serious runs. I can't ever remember feeling that bad. Oh it hurt my insides! I wanted to rip my belly off cause it was getting in the way and making it even harder. By about 5 am I was pretty cleaned out and finally able to sleep. And I've been all right ever since, thank goodness!

But, when you feel that bad, in the middle of the night, the only thing worse would be to have a dirty toilet and bathroom to yarf into. So, I implore you to make sure your toilet is clean. You never know...

4 comments:

Cherish said...

oh you poor thing. I am soo sorry you had a stomache bug of some sort. I agree a clean bathroom makes puking much more enjoyable :D

Heidi said...

I'm so sorry Kel. that is awful. Thanks for your post. I made Sam go scrub the toilet after this one;)
Hope you are feeling better

Tara said...

Talk about TMI! Geez- good thing I clean my house daily! If I have this problem, I can't even think about putting my head in the toilet area so I yak in the garbage can while using the pot! Gross, I know, but you can always take the garbage bag out to the garbage. Hope all is better

Terri said...

Hey I had no idea you were pregnant again. That is awesome congrats! Sorry about the tummy bug.