On a whim the boys and I visited the Tracy Aviary yesterday afternoon. I fell in love with these boys all over again! We took our time and I enjoyed enjoying them for a change. There was no one there except for a cute little grandma so I didn't have to worry so much about losing them in a crowd. I just watched in awe. And remembered that I get to do this all day every day. I'm so so lucky.
Oh, and Luke decided to pick out his shirt today. Ya, the one with white paint that's getting small and with his shorts looks like a belly shirt. I couldn't resist. And, Easton had woken up at 5 am (on purpose) to go fishing with Dave, so he spent a lot of time in the stroller. :) Yep, it was a really good day.
2 comments:
What a fun outing!
I love outings like this where the kids just enjoy themselves and you enjoy just watching their eyes light up. So glad you had a great day.
Post a Comment