4 loaves of zucchini bread
30 chocolate zucchini cupcakes
zucchini brownies
24 pineapple zucchini muffins, and
2 different kinds of frosting (thanks Karen!)
All before 11 am! My neighbors are either feeling really lucky or really fat right now. So is my freezer. At least I'm not!
Easton and I shredded all the squash up the night before. He loved it. Especially since I let him stay up late to do it.
6 comments:
I love zucchini. I have a bunch I still need to cook, have it all shredded, just waiting for a perfect day. Easton looks so grown up with the haircut.
What an accomplishment! Too bad we live so far, otherwise I would lend you a hand by gobbling up some of those treats!
I've been feeling like baking the last two days also. I think it is because it is chillier
wow I didn't know you could do so much with zucchini. although I wonder what good does it do in brownies? does it give taste to it or moistness or some nutrition???
Wow, that is very impressive! Too bad we are not your neighbors :)
everyone says zucchini adds nutrition, but I think they're making themselves feel better. 2 cups distributed in a big pan of brownies doesn't go far enough to justify the nutrition, if you ask me.
But, zucchini makes everything you make super moist. WOnderfully moist. And you can't even see the green stuff :)
Post a Comment