Yep, here we go again. Took both boys in today. Easton just has a bad cough (so far) but Luke has a double ear infection, sinus infection and is getting a tooth. At least they're tough about it.
Do you need some sort of treat to combat the craziness and to keep your sanity? I do make the best choc. chip cookies! Let me know. THanks for calling me to check up on me. The day you called, I again was having another migraine. Everyday for the past week I have had one! YUCK! Hopefully the next week will be better...
I'm just a girl trying to be Supermom, June Cleaver and Martha Stewart, all at once. You get to see me laughing and crying along the way because it doesn't happen often. But every day I can see that life sure is good in my corner of the world.
2 comments:
You Can NOT be serious! What is the deal? I hope you guys feel better soon so we can see you!
Do you need some sort of treat to combat the craziness and to keep your sanity? I do make the best choc. chip cookies! Let me know. THanks for calling me to check up on me. The day you called, I again was having another migraine. Everyday for the past week I have had one! YUCK! Hopefully the next week will be better...
Post a Comment