Have you ever seen Luke's mole on his head? It's pretty cool. He was born with it. Dark hair grows out of it too, like a really big, funny witch's mole ;) It's actually about an inch long - that's long compared to his peach fuzz. I think it's cute. The doctors say it's trouble waiting to happen. So this Thursday we're heading up to Primary Children's Hospital to have it removed. Should be a 45 minute, no big deal procedure, but they will have to put him under for it, of course. Good news is they said he should only need tylenol afterward, if that. I'm glad I got some good pics of it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
oh wow, I didn't think they would do anything about it unless it started to change. Well that will be good to have done and over with. keep us updated on the post op.
Why is it a problem?
Good luck to our little buddy! Let me make you dinner.
wow kel, I didn't know about this We'll be praying for the cute little thing. Let us know how things go.
Post a Comment