Saturday, May 9, 2009

Finally Sleeping

Luke arrives...and 7 months later I finally got my first decent night's sleep. For the senstive grandparents sake I won't tell you how I got it, except that it involved the basement. Luke is now sleeping 8 pm - 6-7 am. Aaahhh...this is true happiness. And serious relief.

6 comments:

Cherish said...

wow good job. I hope it wasn't too much work. some people don't really realize how lucky they are to get a baby that sleeps without a whole lot of effort by the parent , and alot of crying by the baby. my kids still don't sleep soundly through the night sometimes!
I hope he keeps up the good sleep habit.

Karen said...

Hip hip hooray!!!!

gay said...

You are already beautiful, so you don't need beauty rest, but a good nights sleep is The Best!

Heidi said...

Glad you toughed it out Kel!!! I know what you mean about it being serious relief as I haven't gotten much sleep this last week. What is it with babies having their nights and days mixed up?

Lizzy said...

Yea for you!!!!!

Tara said...

Good thing-little did he know he was about to be sold! Now onto the weaning!