Thursday, September 25, 2008

Ikea Run

Easton and I went to Ikea last night. Why didn't the danger alarm sound or a barracade block my drive? I shouldn't be allowed there alone. Ok, anywhere selling anything these days. (good thing Dave doesn't read my blog ;))
So I went in looking for a basket for diapers and came out with a whole lot more. Surprise. I'll share later when appropriate. I did assert a small amount of self control, however.


I looooved this throw. It's called 'Ofelia'. Wouldn't it be perfect in my family room? You really have to see it in person. Add a little soft spunk in place of Grandma's afghans. I kept it in my cart for quite a while in fact. But I finally let it go, for now. I can hope for later.

I did get this cute rug for the kitchen. Perfect color, a little contemporary, and soo nice and soft to stand on. Oh, and it is totally food, drip, stain, slop proof. Amazing, right? Ok, maybe not. Let me live my fantasy.
The rest you'll have to wait to see. I know, I'm evil. You'll appreciate it more then.


5 comments:

Cherish said...

that is how I am at Target. go in for one thing come out with 10! I wish I had an Ikea.... or maybe not :)
You are funny, you crack me up. keep busy til that baby comes :)

Lisa said...

love Ikea! I have no self control there either :)

Lizzy said...

cute stuff. we're getting an Ikea in Denver!!!

Lizzy said...

we're getting an Ikea in Denver!!! Cute stuff!

Shauna said...

I love IKEA too. I took the boys there last week to get Josh a special blanket for his big boy bed. He loved it, which of course, completely justifies the trip (and the rest of my unrelated purchases).