
I can't believe that it's taken me this long to tell you about a blog I love. I don't often pay much attention to the links on other people's blogs, so I am assuming you haven't checked this one out, either. So, have you visited The Tip Spot yet? They always have super creative and fun tips for everything in a woman's life, especially if you have kids. Summer's ending, but they've had great posts about how to road trip with kids, summer activites, rain-day blahs, spring cleaning insight, potty training tips, health and fitness, how to take a shower when you have toddlers...you get the picture. And I am probably forgetting the best ideas even. And one of the best parts, they love getting questions, and actually answer them! Enjoy :)
4 comments:
Seriously stop holding out such VITAL info form me. Did you look to see if it had potty training tips?
They do have pt tips! Not sure if they're the ones you need...but we should email them and see what they say. I know, I know, I can't believe I've held out on you like this!
Thanks Kelly!
Hi Kelly! Just loved reading about things with you! Great tip spot.
Loved your kitchen. Hope you hang in there with the whole hunting thing. My dad is avid and has been my whole life. He almost missed my birth cuz my mom couldn't get him off the mountain. Tell him to hurry and get his deer before you go into labor! Good luck staying comfortable. Hope you are getting an epidural..those were the best 40 minutes of my last pregnancy:)
Post a Comment