It's a very steep and fairly rough hike. I would love it if I weren't so prego. Absolutely gorgeous. When I want to go hiking in the mountains, this is what I envision. We made it about 1 1/2 miles up before we decided it was time to turn around. A hiker coming down said it was another mile or so and Easton and I were pretty spent by then. We were bummed to not make it to the lake, but it was ok.
On the way back out of the canyon we stopped and cooked hot dogs. Easton was thrilled. It was a lot of fun and I am making a mental list of all the things we can't wait to do next year when I'm in a little better condition to hike. And to all you worriers out there, don't. I know my limits and won't push them. I was really tired that day, but it felt good.
2 comments:
beautiful scenery! I am glad you had fun.
wow good for you and Easton for getting that far. that is tough! very pretty!
Post a Comment