Tuesday, April 22, 2008

16 Weeks

Just as I had hoped, between week 15-16 the nausea tapered and I am feeling good again! I already am almost forgetting what it felt like to be cranky and ill feeling constantly. I guess maybe that's why women can't remember anything, especially after having kids. At church a couple people asked me when I am due, so you know I'm big now! Don't beg, I'll take another picture, probably closer to 20 weeks though - or whenever I get the urge. I'm excited that May 27th we have our next ultrasound. We're anxious to know the sex. And don't worry, we'll tell you too. :)

3 comments:

Cherish said...

I am soo glad you are feeling better. I can't wait to know what you are having also!!

Heidi said...

I'm so glad you are feeling better Kel. Thank you so much for shuttling us. You and Dave are wonderful.

Lizzy @ The Tip Spot said...

so glad you are feeling good again