Monday, October 29, 2007

New hot spot for me

If you ever visit me, we WILL be spending a day shopping and getting pedicures at Gardner Village. Old little cottages turned into unique shops with great attention placed on presentation and themed for the holidays, it is my new favorite place to go. Katie and I took the boys for Halloween fun. Too bad they wouldn't wear their costumes. Oh well. Shopping with Rachael a different day I found some fantastic things for my home that I am keepnig on the DL until I put it all together. Don't worry, it won't be long!
This witch was really bicycling on a tight rope. Very entrancing.
This one's for Liz, "Sweet Afton's"--
Perfect for Mom--

2 comments:

Cherish said...

I love that place too, I havent been in a long time though.

Lisa said...

I have heard of this place. I need to go!!