Thursday, September 13, 2007

Day 9

So it's been over a week and the diet is going pretty good. I found a scale at Costco and discovered I have about 15 pounds to lose. I haven't been quite so Nazi about it the past couple of days but I am still holding fairly strong. I have decide it's ok to let myself lax a tad if it'll keep me on track. My belly feels smaller and even my love handles seem to have decreased. Yippee! That's motivation enough.

For those wondering, the very simple explanation of the diet is this:
Breakfast: protein and veggies or grapefruit
Snack: protein and veggies
Lunch: protein, carb, veggies
Snack: protein, veggies
Dinner: protein, veggies
Snack: grapefruit

It sounds terrible reading that, but with substitutions and stuff it's not too bad, now that I've detoxed and am used to it. Thanks for the support!

4 comments:

Cherish said...

Good job Kelly!!!
sounds like you are successful, and will continue to be!!! Keep it up girlfriend.

The Lees said...

I have to say, that I had two meals under Kelly's "diet" and I didn't think it was that bad. The food tasted good and I wasn't hungry after meals

Cherish said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lisa said...

Sounds good. That is not too constricting....keep us all updated!!