Wow-you all really thought I left for good, didn't ya? In fact, is anyone still there? I have so much to catch up on I really don't know where to start. So I guess the present is good enough. This was about a month ago but Easton got a friut by the foot treat at church and both boys were really excited about it. Easton's very good to happily share with Luke all the time.
Ok, I'm totally bugged with blogger. My settings are all weird and I can't post the way I used to. What's the deal? Makes me not want to blog. So I'll try to figure it out. I have been preoccupied with various aspects of life, hence the blog neglect. I'm hoping to redeem myself. We'll see!
7 comments:
I'm still here!
I just have to say that I love that your boys wear actual church clothing. It bugs me to the core when I see kids (up to 7) wear khakis and what other shirt that is clean around the house. Clean does not automatically equate church worthy.
So glad your back. You've got the cutest boys.
I am still here reading your blog :)
that suit Easton has on it just tooo cute, he looks so grown up and handsome!!
Don't worry, I still read!
its great to see you back. Although we need to catch up on the phone! I still am wondering what you did with all those boxes you needed on facebook. lol
Kristina-I'm with ya! Cher-I'll call :)
Post a Comment