I love Utah summers! They're hot, sunny, and full of fun things. Being a 4th of July lover I am excited that the fun is extended all month long - to the 24th. For you non-Utahn's, the pioneers entered the Utah valley on July 24, 1847. Hence the July 24th celebrations, aka Pioneer Day and The Days of 47. It's huge. Parades, fireworks, festivals. But I love going to Dave's small hometown to celebrate. They have a 5 minute parade (perfect for my boys and my patience) and a great little festival with cool games and bounce toys, even a dunking machine. :) Let's not forget the navajo tacos! We end the day with our own private fireworks display. We had a great time! Thanks Gay for all you did and Crystal for coming and celebrating with us.
No photos, though. We did catch it all on video if you want to experience it yourself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Glad you had fun!
July in Utah is the best!!! I miss it.
Post a Comment