I'm on the lookout. If you see one of these- or similar - at a bargain price, of course, let me know. I'm too young to look old. And, I think tans are overrated. (I mean the really dark kind)
I am not a hat wearer. so I would suggest nutrogena dry touch sunscreen. It is the ONLY stuff I have found to not be greasy. Although you could pull off a hat like that and look cute. Let me know if you find one I wanna see a pic.
I know - go figure. I'm getting old and mature and realizing it's just not that attractive to me, and teh reality of skin cancer scares me! I still like being sunkissed, though. Fat looks better tan.
I'm just a girl trying to be Supermom, June Cleaver and Martha Stewart, all at once. You get to see me laughing and crying along the way because it doesn't happen often. But every day I can see that life sure is good in my corner of the world.
5 comments:
I am not a hat wearer. so I would suggest nutrogena dry touch sunscreen. It is the ONLY stuff I have found to not be greasy. Although you could pull off a hat like that and look cute. Let me know if you find one I wanna see a pic.
That's funny cause you used to always have a dark tan.
I know - go figure. I'm getting old and mature and realizing it's just not that attractive to me, and teh reality of skin cancer scares me! I still like being sunkissed, though. Fat looks better tan.
found one!! -i'll post pics later
Kelly- I can't believe you just said that!!! I hope you weren't talking about yourself!
Post a Comment