Wasn't I just sick? Well yes, I was! What's the deal?! I think I'm a germ sponge. I'm sick again. This time it's some icky stomach bug with vomiting, diarrhea and a fever. Sounds lovely on top of being 9 1/2 months prego, huh. I'm feeling a bit better though, thank goodness, cause Dave works all day today.
I went to the doc yesterday and I'm at a 1.5 and 70% effaced. My induction is scheduled for the 3rd, so as much as I want this kid out I hope we can hold out. Being sick has managed to get me behind schedule and there's a few things I still need to do. Like put all the boys clothes away, finish Easton's moulding, hit the fabric store, make jam and get some other odds and ends that invlove shopping wrapped up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
sorry you are sick again. Let's get it all done beore the baby comes. Has Easton had it? or are you just keeping it to yoursel. Germs really are everywhere. Glad to hear you are feeling better.
What is it with getting sick? I woke up not feeling well also. I just got well after being sick a month!
What the heck?!?!? DO I need to come over with my industrial size bottle on Pinesol and de-germ the place before another episode hits? You tell people to leave you alone and stop getting you sick! Call me if you need help with E.
I had a really bad cold at the end of my last pregnancy which was awful so I can't imagine how you must feel being so sick!
How exciting that you will have a new baby within a couple weeks!
oh no! I hope you feel better soon!!
That's rotten- no more germs!
Post a Comment