Sunday, November 25, 2007

Favorite online deal

For now. Actually I just starting using this site, but I've known about it for years. Why did I wait so long I now wonder. Under my "save a penny" feature I have a link to Ebates. Have you tried it? Like I said, I have just started myself but I know others who have successfully been a member for a long time and the promises are great.
I much prefer online shopping, and this site gives you cash back for shopping all the places you usually do. And, right now, if you sign up, you get a $10 gift card for a great place like Target or iTunes, or where ever. Before you start shopping just go to their site first and then from their site click on whatever store you're shopping. It links you to Target or wherever and you shop as usual. Then every 3 months you get a check for your cash back amount, as long as it is at least $5.
I'm already a member so I don't get the gift card, but if you decide you want to try it pretty please tell them I sent you! Just give them my email, which you all know is my name at hotmail. Let me know what you think, and happy shopping!

No comments: