Friday, July 13, 2007

Tagged

Ok, I've been tagged by Karen, so here are 7 things you may not know about me (that's a lot btw):


  1. I don't have a favorite color. I prefer warm colors to cool, and I do have a sweet spot reserved for pink, but no favorites here.

  2. I love marinated artichoke hearts, but seldom eat them.

  3. I don't know how to clean. I manage, somehow, to keep an unfilthy home, but I'd like to figure out the true art. Dave just intoduced me to Comet last year. Wow! Good product.

  4. I'm scared of the dark. Not petrified, nor would I cry, but I don't like being inside a dark house at night, or going outside without adequate lighting around.

  5. If I could have any car I'd like a Jaguar. No real reason why, I just like 'em.

  6. My favorite flowers are tulips and peonies. I can't stand the smell of lilies.

  7. If I could be anywhere, it'd be the beach.

Ok, not enough of my lovely friends blog so I only have a few to pass this fun treat on to, so Liz, Rin, and Heidi...you're up!

3 comments:

Heidi said...

Interesting! I would never have guessed you don't know how to clean. flylady.net helps me with that although I'm still horrible at "flying"

Unknown said...

I think you got the cleaning inexperience from me. I clean out of necessity and wish that I would have paid more attention to my mom's tips. But like I always said, if my house would be outside it would be immaculate. (Even though I am still working on making the yard immaculate, always a process!)

Lisa said...

remember how we HATED PINK in high school???