Sunday, June 3, 2007

What cOloR are you??

Ok, I have a million other things to be doing but I found this fun quiz that only takes about a minute. Find out what color you are here. I am green because "You are a very calm and contemplative person. Others are drawn to your peaceful, nurturing nature." I think they may be right.

6 comments:

Karen said...

Ooo, how fun!

I am a blue:
"You give your love and friendship unconditionally. You enjoy long, thoughtful conversations rich in philosophy and spirituality. You are very loyal and intuitive"

Neat activity, thanks for posting!

The Lees said...

I am violet:
You surround yourself with art and music and are constantly driven to express yourself. You often daydream. You prefer honesty in your relationships and believe strongly in your personal morals.

I don't know, is it me?

kelly said...

Wow, those fit you both to a T!!

marahaahaa said...

hey kelly. welcome home, i guess. we're going to be neighbors, state neighbors. we're off to boulder in a week!!!

Lizzy said...

that was me!

Unknown said...

I am also a violet. Very fun quiz. How do you find them?